10. Europeans are all thin! This was great encouragement (or should I say discouragement after all of the pizza and gelato that I consumed.)
- Beautiful, beautiful scenery! Maybe some of the prettiest in the world! But, I would rather be at 4171 Barfield Road with all of my family.
- $$! Geneva is one of the wealthiest cities in the world. The clothing was 3 Xs that in the US.Our lunches were over $100!
- Medium = sill mooing when it comes to beef.
- Swiss chocolate IS that much better! I have already eaten three bars since I started writing this!
- The Red Cross was founded in Geneva-hence the symbol is the Swiss cross with the colors inverted.
- Calvin and the protestant reformation started in Geneva. Very cool church and history about the beginning of the protestant church. I learned a lot!
- Bed bugs-no, we didn’t have them but I checked every night, every morning and even in the middle of the night. I have washed EVERYTHING that we packed and I allowed NOTHING to touch our bed until it had be washed and dried-VERY HOT! I did take Advil PM every night so I could sleep.
- Fondue is Swiss and I LOVE cheese Fondue! So entertaining and so yummy!
- Swiss wine is cheaper than water so we definitely drank a vineyard! Water was $6-8 and wine was $6. No-brainer right?


Yall are so fun and cute! I am so glad you got back safely!
ReplyDeleteLAURALEE!!!! I didnt know you went to Switzerland! How fun and exciting???!!!!
ReplyDeletewant to hear more!
ReplyDeleteThis looks soo fun!
ReplyDelete