Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

FINALLY-Last Sunday Trey (or Daddy as I must start calling him before Ann Charlotte only calls him "Trey." At first I thought that she was always talking about Trey McDonald (her bestest friend across the street) but now I think that she is using Trey for daddy too. Hmmmm...gotta nip this in the bud pronto!) arrived home after his two week trip to Australia.

We met him at the airport and Ann Charlotte could not stop dancing and singing around baggage claim. She was wired and so excited! Daddy's luggage was lost so while he was waiting, waiting, waiting she looked in his bag and knew exactly what to do! Pull out her kangaroo puppet and book that daddy had brought her and sit right down on the floor of the Memphis airport baggage claim to read her new book(Hmmmm...I had not thought about this possibly being where she contracted strep that she had all week in Savannah. She is all well now!)

We were so glad to have him home! Although he arrived last Sunday, Ann Charlotte went to my parents for the week and we are FINALLY reunited as a family tonight! Hip Hip Hooray! Whew, we have been hard to keep up with for the last three weeks. It feels so good to be together under one roof tonight! Speaking of that-I am off to bed.



1 comment: